Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Transition

After my forty days of shots, I go into a period known as transition. On the day I started transition I had lost 40 pounds. I have been in transition for one week and I am now down 43 pounds! WooHoo! That is great for one week of transition. Transition is the first three weeks after the shot phase in which you can add certain other foods, such as eggs, dairy, small amounts of fat, more veggies and berries. I can also eat between 1200-1500 calories per day. Honestly though, I don't think I am hitting that everyday. I eat until I am full, and that happens fast. Like today, I had two eggs, two pieces of turkey bacon and a slice of cheese for breakfast. At lunch, I had a bowl of beanless chili, and I had the same for supper. And I had an apple at lunch. I am full, satisfied, and I really don't think I hit 1200. This satisfied feeling is awesome. I don't know that I have ever felt this way.

The three weeks following transistion, I can add everything else into my diet. In very small quantities. Otherwise I will be sick as a dog. I can add starch and sugar back in. I am almost afraid of it, but I am trying not to be. That is unhealthy in the total opposite direction. I want to have no issues with food at all. I have selected a few days that I am going to allow treats. My family Christmas party, my work Christmas party, Christmas Eve and my husbands birthday. But, I am going to be very careful.

Then Christmas Day I start my shots again. That day and the day after are my load days. Can't think of two better days! I just hope I don't make myself sick!

I am so glad the hcg diet entered my life. I do believe that it is saving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment