Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Clippin' Coupons

In the first phase of my diet, I have lost 40 pounds. I am currently in transition, which is when I can add fats, dairy and eggs. I also can eat more veggies and fruits, but I still have to be VERY careful about eating no sugar or starch. And it is everywhere! I will be in transition until December 4th. At that point I can have anything, but in serious moderation. Like I can maybe have it one or two days a week, and not all day, like one thing. I can do that until Christmas, when I have my load days ( when I can eat anything and everything that is not nailed down) and start over with my shots. I really hope that I lose another ten pounds before Christmas.

On another note, I have joined the coupon extravaganza! I have a binder full of baseball card holders, and they are the perfect size to put your coupon in and be able to see them, and to keep them organized. I clip coupons all Sunday afternoon and organize them. It is so fun and when you realize that you are going to get a super deal, it is so exciting! The secret is working the sales and the coupons together! I am a believer. I mean, why pay full price if you don't have to?

No comments:

Post a Comment