Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall

Today is voting day! I hope that we get a major change for this country, for the good. Everybody in office, just needs to be voted out (unless they are Republican, haha!).

I have now lost 34 pounds. I am very excited about this. I hope that I am down 40 pounds by the end of next week. That is a nice round number. Last night, for something different to eat, because I am so limited, I chopped up my ground beef (96% lean) and cooked it and then diced my tomato and put it in the pan and cooked it up with the beef and added salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic and a little crushed red pepper.. It was really good! It was kind of like a little chili. I will definitly try it again sometime.

This past weekend was Halloween and Savannah had a big time. Friday she went on a hayride and went trick-or-treating with her school. She was dressed as Super-Girl. Saturday we took her to a trunk or treat and then over to Derek's to trick or treat up and down his road. Derek and Haley did a cook-out and everyone came. Savannah and Cade had more fun handing out candy and drinks than they did trick-or-treating. They ended up with over 300 trick-or-treaters. Jackson was so cute, dressed as a cheeseburger.

Fall is definitly upon us, with the leaves on the ground and the nights getting to the 30's. Winter will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment