Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Transistion and a party

Today I start another transistion in my diet. Thank God for eggs and cheese! It is so nice to have a slice of cheese when you want one, in moderation. When you know that you CAN have it, you don't feel so desperate. I enter transition down 71 pounds. I want to lose 99 pounds more. I am so happy about my success with hcg. Currently I am down from a size 26 to 18. AMAZING!

My Savannah's birthday party was on February 5th. She had a skating/pizza party at Hall's Skateland. We had a great turnout! Around 35 people. I made Savannah's cake and it was a big hit. Everyone said I did a great job. Savannah got lots of presents that she has really enjoyed playing with. Her favorite part of her party though was that her two best friends from school, Montana and Lauren were able to come. They really had a big time. The only down side for me was that I could have no pizza or cake. It will be worth it in the long run though.

Also, Sunshine came to visit us for several days. We had a good visit and she was also able to attend Savannah's party, which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment