Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today is my baby's fifth birthday. I cannot believe it. I remember lying on a table in surgery and hearing her wail and then there she was face to face with me. Love at first sight. I can honestly say that it was the best day of my life. I told her this morning that her birthday was my favorite day of the year. Last night a baked and decorated a birthday cake for her class at preschool. Saturday she is having a big skating and pizza party for friends and family. I just can't believe that time is going so quickly.

My weight loss is going well. I am down 70 pounds. My BMI has dropped 10 points. I am very happy. I have dropped from a size 26 pants to 18. I have tried to not buy any clothes so I am wearing huge size 24 or 26 pants that I can barely keep up. I have to go get a few pairs of pants to wear to work at least. I am going to go consignment, because there is no need to pay full price for clothes that won't fit me next year. Plus, this will fit right in with my frugal lifestyle!

It is crazy, and I don't want to be sick, but I really want to go to the doctor so when I get on the scale they will go WOW, what did you do? I will just feel so validated!

This month is starting out well, I am looking forward to it continuing to be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment