Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

A New Year

The first few weeks of the New Year have been very emotional ones for me. I have had several personal issues going on that have taken a toll on me, and currently trying to plow through them is an emotional drain. Not to mention the fact that the cold and the snow have made me depressed and I am desperatly trying to cling to promises that God has given us.

I am currently down 59 pounds. On this round of hcg I have lost the five pounds that I put on at Christmas and an additional twelve, so I feel super succesful. After the first day of HUNGER I was fine. I love the feeling of the weight just melting off. It is wonderful.

My goals for the year are to be a better wife. I want to be a less selfish person. Also, I want to be VERY frugal. I want to pay off some bills and get our savings up. I want us to get our finances IN CHECK! Clipping coupons helps on the grocery end, but I want to end frivoulous spending. These are my goals.

I really hope that at the time I go into transistion I will be down 80 pounds. That will be February 10, so I have almost another four weeks. I think that I should easily hit my goal. 90 would be even better. Keep posted and I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment